Hey all you lovely sewists! Today is the final day of the first (of 2) Sewing Indie Month pattern bundle sales!
You probably know how these bundles work at this point – a group of patterns is offered for sale at a heavily discounted price (so it’s still a good deal even if you already own a couple of these patterns) and 20% of the proceeds go to charity.
So, what does it cost?
Spend $25 or more and get the following patterns:
- Sutton Blouse by True Bias
- Cressida Skirt by Jennifer Lauren Vintage Patterns
- Sugar Plum Dress by Lolita Patterns
- Mississippi Ave Dress & Top by Sew House Seven
- Ultimate Trousers by Sew Over It
Spend $32 or more and get these bonus patterns:
- Cookie Blouson by Waffle Patterns
- Bonnell Dress by Dixie DIY (that’s mine! you know you want this pattern!)
And if you spend $38 or more you’ll get all of the above patterns plus the:
- Melissa Dress, Blouse & Skirt by Muse Patterns
- the brand new, never before available Saltbox Top by Blueprints for Sewing
- the brand new, never before available Sorrel Dress & Top by Seamster Sewing Patterns
Next month there’s going to be another bundle featuring more knit patterns so stay tuned for that one.
You’ve got until tomorrow August 13 to snatch up this bundle so go check it out at SewIndependent.com.
In the meantimen though, I’m on vacation for the rest of the week. If you have questions about patterns or anything else you can always email me or leave a comment, but response time might be a little slower with my infrequent Internet connection. However when I get back I’ll have fun new projects to share!